The ERIC centre houses 9 self-contained offices that vary in size from individual to open plan shared office space.
We have the capacity to provide lab space/manufacturing operations or other requirements you may have. Applications are welcome from both new and existing firms interested in utilising the facilities and resources of the centre to develop their ventures. Suitable firms are offered accommodation in the individual incubator units under a flexible rental agreement.
With our office space you will receive:
- A dedicated postal address
- Landline service
- Communal canteen facilities
- Free private car park
- Access to Meeting room facilities
- Office furniture can be provided
- A reception service is also provided for your convenience
Facilities provided to each of the office units also include photocopying, postage and catering.